To and from Brussels National Airport
Take the Airport Express Bus (No. 12) and drive to the final station in Luxembourg at the European Parliament. The journey takes 20-30 minutes depending on traffic. The office is on the other side of the square next to a small supermarket (Delhaize) and an ING bank branch.
Tel.: +32(0)2/ 349 49 49
Tel.: +32(0)2/ 268 00 00
2) Public transportation
STIB/MIVB, is the main public transport operator in Brussels. Thanks to its underground, tram and bus lines, the network can take you to the four corners of the city with the same ticket. Public transport tickets can be purchased from the STIB/MIVB GO ticket vending machines located in the bus/metro/tram stops. Besides single-fare tickets, you may buy:
- A single fare ticket (2,10 EUR): valid on the entire STIB network (except the Bourget-Brussels Airport section) with the possibility to change lines
- A 5-journey ticket (8,00 EUR): valid on the entire STIB network except for the NATO-Brussels Airport bus route
- A-10 journey ticket (14,00 EUR): valid on the entire STIB network except for the NATO-Brussels Airport bus route
- A 1-day ticket (7,00 EUR) valid on the entire STIB network except for the NATO-Brussels Airport bus route
- Discover Brussels ticket for 24 – 48 - 72 hours (7,50 EUR - 14,00 EUR - 18,00 EUR), which includes the NATO-Brussels Airport bus route
3) From the Gare du Midi / Südbahnhof:
With Métro 2 or 6 (direction "Elisabeth") to the station "Trône". Walk down Rue du Luxembourg towards the European Parliament. Turn right at Place du Luxembourg. The office entrance is to the left of a small supermarket (Delhaize) and an ING bank branch.
There are many accommodation options available in Brussels. We advise you to book the hotel a few weeks in advance since a lot of conferences and meetings take place in Brussels all year. We recommend the following hotels: